Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Lovely Little Livi

In honor of Olivia's 6th birthday, this post  was made especially for her. I love you, my sweet angel!

Olivia Grace was born on March 7th, 2008 at 8:50am. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long.
remember that day just like it was yesterday. I labored all night and was utterly exhausted by the time morning came but it was all worth it! As soon as I heard that big cry of hers, I knew she was going to be our little firecracker. When the nurse laid her on my chest and I gazed into those big blue eyes, I was hooked. 
She completely captured my heart. ❤️ Each one of our children has something so unique and incredibly special about them. Livi has always been an energetic, bubbly, funny, animated, vivacious, high-spirited, little girl. She tells the best stories you've ever heard and brings her stories to life with her eyes and hilarious facial expressions. 
She's always singing! There is not a day that goes by that she isn't making up her own song! Life is a musical with Livi. I love it! (Although, I must admit, that there are times that we say..."Livi, just stop singing for a little while...!") 
This girl can light up a room with her beautiful smile and infectious personality. 
I know God has huge plans for her! I can't wait to see what is in store. 
I pray that she always knows how special she is. I pray that she ALWAYS lets her light shine as bright as the sun. I pray that she understands that she can do all things through Christ who gives her strength! I pray that she never forgets that she is fearfully and wonderfully made and to let Jesus guide her every step!
We just love her to pieces and can't imagine life without our lovely, little, Livi! 
Happy 6th Birthday, angel face! 
P.S. I can't believe you are SIX!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment